[O] Question about Agenda view

From: Thomas Moyer
Subject: [O] Question about Agenda view
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 00:47:21 -0500

I will sometimes add additional notes below a TODO entry, usually some link to something, or some extra explanation. Is there a way to customize the agenda view to indicate if these extra lines exist? I'm looking for something potentially as simple as appending ... to the end of an agenda entry if something other than a timestamp is on the lines below the TODO item.

For example:

* TODO Item 1
SCHEDULED: <2016-02-18 Thu>
* TODO Item 2
[2016-02-15 Mon]
* TODO Item 3
SCHEDULED: <2016-02-18 Thu>
We should look into making the system perform better

Would result in agenda lines where Items 1 & 2 appear as they currently do, and Item 3's agenda line ends with ... to indicate that there is a line that is not a timestamp following the headline.

Tom