[O] Multiple Author affiliations in Org mode with more than 2 institute

From: Prakash Nayak
Subject: [O] Multiple Author affiliations in Org mode with more than 2 institute affiliations
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:05:02 -0500

I have this setup in my Orgmode doc and it doesn't export the author affiliations to latex or pdf. Instead I get a heuristic 'immediate' in place of authors I have added Latex to Org -babel-Load languages in .emacs What must be done to allow babel to evaluate Latex code blocks? Is there a hyperef setup that I must change? Is there an easier way to do it without a latex code block?

#+Title: Multiple Author affiliations in OrgMode Latex export
#+date: 11 Feb 2016
#+latex_class: article
#+latex_class_options: [a4paper]
#+latex_header: \usepackage{float}