Re: [O] Icalendar export and contacts

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Icalendar export and contacts
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 17:17:57 +0100

Well, I had intended the link target to become visible but now that you ask, my primary concern was "not wrecking the export". I expect that tel links are only relevant to the vcard export, which handles them on its own terms (and which still works).

So perhaps the patch is a bit premature. Any export function would need not to interfere with the vcard handling, which is why I refrained from adding one.

Cheers,

Simon