[O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place?

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: [O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:59:08 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently gotten back to reorganizing my Org setup. There are a few
things I find lacking, one of which is having all the auxiliary
information for a heading stored in a single place, that I can further
make less noticeable with `prettify-symbols-mode'.

    (add-to-list 'prettify-symbols-alist
                   '(":PROPERTIES:" . ":"))
    (prettify-symbols-mode)

Here's a list of the diverse things that I'd like to hide into
:PROPERTIES:

- Tags - there are always a pain to re-align, they show up as diffs in
  git commits
- The clock entries - they are stored in a :LOGBOOK:, separately from
  :PROPERTIES:
- The :SCHEDULED: and :DEADLINE: time stamps
- I also have the "Added: ..." line from a recommended capture setup, I
  think it would be better placed in :PROPERTIES:

Is it possible to set up what I described above? Any pointers? Ideas to
do it better?

thanks,
Oleh