Re: [O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible to keep /all/ the heading properties in one place?
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:17:24 +0100

Thomas S. Dye writes:
> The project had a mixed reception and ultimately wasn't adopted, but I
> don't remember Texinfo exporter deficiencies figuring into the
> decision.

Well, maybe except that the texinfo exporter is even slower than
texinfo5.  I haven't tried it in the last few months, but I expect that
the makefile integration still wokrs, even though the manual is now out
of dateā€¦ nope, there's an error now:

Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)
Makefile:39: recipe for target 'orgmanual.html' failed

So it needs some love and at least one bugfix.

Regards,
Achim.