[O] Agenda headline in export(er)

From: Simon Thum
Subject: [O] Agenda headline in export(er)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 10:38:25 +0100

Hi all,

this is probably a basic question. I have many small dates specified like

** <2016-03-14 16:00> Do Stuff

In the Agenda View, I see "Do Stuff" well-aligned and nice. However I also sync over icalendar to my phone, where the title shows up as

<2016-03-14 16:00> Do Stuff

which fills my calendar overviews with the most redundant information I could think of. I looked around but I did not find a clear good way to do filter the timestamp. I want it so I only have

"Do Stuff"

in the icalendar title.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,