Re: [O] Bug: Exception when trying to export inlined-code [8.3.4 (8.3.4-

From: Shlomi Vaknin
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Exception when trying to export inlined-code [8.3.4 (8.3.4-9-gfda14f-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160307/)]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 21:45:38 -0800

Its been in master since Jan 2015.
Yeah, I guess I didnt update my packages in quite a while :P

It works for me as does the same with `emacs-lisp' as the language
under latex or html export to buffer or file using: Org-mode version
8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-635-g268486 ...) producing the expected document.

Not sure what gives. Perhaps a mixed installation of org-mode?

So I checked this (to the best of my knowledge), I searched and removed everything that had to do with org-mode, got master, compiled and installed it. (org-version) now gives "Org-mode version 8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-635-g268486 @ ~/org-mode/org-mode/lisp/)"

and although the minimal example I posted above *does* work now, my real file does not. I managed to make another non-working example (should I make a gif showing what I see?):

---------------------------------------
 - src_elisp{3} {{{results(=3=)}}}

* B
  - src_elisp{3} {{{results(=3=)}}}
  -
  -
  -
  - src_elisp{3} {{{results(=3=)}}}
  - src_elisp{2} {{{results(=2=)}}}
  - {{{results(=2=)}}}

again, removing any line from this makes export work again. Otherwise I get =org-element--current-element: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil=

This might be something silly, but I really dont know what else to do and I am quite stuck, I need to present my org file to emacs-hostile people :|

I have a new installation of emacs (used =find= to remove all other emacs paths), new org-mode compiled from source (looked through =find= as well as checked all 'load-path locations and removed anything I found) and no custom init files.... What else could I check on my system?

I am using a mac, if that makes any differences..

Thanks for your help!