[O] Displaying property values in agenda search result

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [O] Displaying property values in agenda search result
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:24:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

how can I display property values in the agenda, more specifically, in
the results of an agenda search?

Consider the following example:

* Some Project
:PROPERTIES:
:Project:  1234
:END:
** TODO Some Task
:PROPERTIES:
:CATEGORY: foo
:END:
*** NEXT Some subtask

I search using the following in my .emacs as part of a custom agenda
command:

              ("i" "Text here" tags "CATEGORY=\"foo\""
               ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Header here")))

This search displays Some Task and Some subtask as expected, but how can
I also display 1234 as value of the property Project for both Some Task
as well as Some subtask?

Not sure if this is relevant, but my .emacs includes

(setq org-use-property-inheritance (quote ("Project")))

Thanks
Markus