Re: [O] ditaa and plantuml in PATH

From: briangpowell .
Subject: Re: [O] ditaa and plantuml in PATH
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 19:03:03 -0400

I remember looking into NixOS years ago and it was very interesting--also looked into "GNU Stow" and it may help you
with PATH problems: https://www.gnu.org/software/stow

GNU Stow comes with NixOS: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/tree/master/pkgs/tools/misc/stow

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Alexey Shmalko <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I use NixOS and ditaa is globally installed. That means I have ditaa
> executable in PATH but no easy way to find a ditaa.jar file. There is
> no way to instruct org-ditaa to use the specified executable (it
> requires java and path to the ditaa jar file). Note also that I don't
> have java in PATH.
>
> I would like org-ditaa to use ditaa executable from the PATH. Same
> goes for org-plantuml.

Does setting org-babel-ditaa-java-cmd to "ditaa" help? Maybe in
combination with setting org-ditaa-jar-path to nil or ""?

--
Nick