[O] ob-clojure: possible to display results as soon as something is writ

From: Frederick Giasson
Subject: [O] ob-clojure: possible to display results as soon as something is written to STDOUT?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:44:44 -0400

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if it was possible for Org-mode to write results in #+RESULTS as soon as something is written to STDOUT?

Here is my issue: I am writing Notebooks in Clojure using org-mode (clojure). I have some long-running procedures in the notebook that output the current status of the process (like, 10000/4986000) to the REPL using printnl.

With now, I am using the header "clojure :session :results output.

I am getting the output, but *only once the function finished its processing*. What I would like to know if it is possible to have Org-mode to write things when they are written to STDOUT instead then just when it finished?

Note: I am not sure if this is something related to Org-mode, or ob-clojure or Cider.

Thanks,

Fred