[O] importing tasks from .ics

From: Victor A . Stoichita
Subject: [O] importing tasks from .ics
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 21:03:02 +0200

Hi,

I’m new to org-mode. I’m trying to achieve synchronization of my agenda
and tasks with a radicale server (caldav).

So far, I’ve managed to setup pretty much everything I need, thanks to
the nice doc and to various other tutorials.

I still have one major issue though: importing tasks from ics to org. The awk
script referenced here [1] works fine for calendar events [VEVENT] but doesn’t
seem to parse tasks [VTODO]. Does anyone know another script that does that
already?

Cheers,
Victor

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html