[O] Generate custom org-agenda

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Generate custom org-agenda
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:27:08 +0200

Hi!

org-agenda-list generates my default agenda. I can generate it
via Elisp via org-agenda-list.

What about a different agenda I already defined with
org-agenda-custom-commands? Am I able to generate it via Elisp as
well?

The agenda dispatcher generates my custom agenda of choice via «n».
Is it possible to get this «n»-agenda via something like
(org-agenda-list "n") or similar?

If possible: I don't want to define the org-agenda-custom-commands
multiple times: one for the interactive org-agenda-custom-commands
and one for the Elisp-call for «n» ...

Thanks!

Background:

I'm trying to come up with a few lines of Elisp to generate a
(non-default) agenda, take a screenshot (via imagemagick), and place
its result in a specific PNG file.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github