Re: [O] the role of org-odt-preferred-output-format etc

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] the role of org-odt-preferred-output-format etc
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 11:09:45 -0400

I convert to DOC with the following on OS X:

(use-package ox-odt
  :ensure nil
  :config (progn
            (setq org-odt-preferred-output-format "doc")
            (setq org-odt-convert-processes
                  '(("LibreOffice"
"/path/to/LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice --headless --convert-to %f%x
%i")))))

It fails if LibreOffice is running, but works if it is not running.

  -k.