Re: [O] Several %(expression) in org-agenda-prefix-format

From: laurent . jucquois
Subject: Re: [O] Several %(expression) in org-agenda-prefix-format
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:10:02 +0200

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the pointer!

I had already tried this solution but I wasn't entirely satisfied because of alignment reasons.

Not all my properties have the same length, so my agenda now looks like this:

DUPOND 12/RG/569 (10) : My task
DURAND 16/1689/A (05; 10-12; 14) : My task

So it's better than not knowing to which case my todos relate but it isn't ideal for readability.

Do you know if, like org-agenda-prefix-format, I could align the result of concat or define the number of character the first string can occupy?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent