Re: [O] Several %(expression) in org-agenda-prefix-format

From: laurent . jucquois
Subject: Re: [O] Several %(expression) in org-agenda-prefix-format
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:16:36 +0200

Hi Adam,

I messed up my example, I meant to write 'org-entry-get'.

Sadly, the problem doesn't come from there.

Like Christophe suggested, I guess I'll satisfy myself with a concat expression of all the properties I need, which is not ideal for readability (not all my properties have the same length).

Maybe this could be reported as a bug or maybe the documentation should be upgraded if one is only allowed to pass 'org-agenda-prefix-format' one custom %(expression).

Anyway, I'm really far far away from being able to understand what's going on under the hood of 'org-agenda-prefix-format' to solve this problem myself.

But I hope someone will (or maybe I will when I've finally learned enough lisp)!

Cheers,

Laurent