Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] tables, comment in one line, export to html
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:40:03 +0000

>>> "Michael" == Michael Welle <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hello,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   >> Hello
   >>
   >> I would like to have a table entry in which the last colum contains
   >> comments which I don't want to export to html.
   >>
   >> Like this
   >>
   >> | Joe Smith | 7 | 25 | 5 | | 37 | | #+begin_comment from group B B
   >> #+end_comment |
   >>
   >> But this does not work. So how can I achieve it?
   > one way to achieve that would be:

   > * Table example

   > ** Exported table

   > #+BEGIN_HTML
   > <!-- BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL table_name -->
   > #+END_HTML

   > #+BEGIN_HTML
   > <!-- END RECEIVE ORGTBL table_name -->
   > #+END_HTML

   > ** Internal table                                             :noexport:

   > #+ORGTBL: SEND table_name orgtbl-to-html :skipcols (3)
   > | 3 | 3 | void |

   > | 4 | 4 | foo  |
   > | 5 | 5 | bar  |

Thanks but this is supposed to work in a org mode buffer? Does not work
for me. Also I wanted to export the whole file not just a part of it in
the file. It seems that you are in a HTML buffer and use orgtbl radio
tables?

That I do in latex files but not in HTML files, they are just for me too
ugly to edit them directly.