Re: [O] exported table has text overflowing off the pdf page

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] exported table has text overflowing off the pdf page
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:34:17 +0100

|---------------------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit | Pellentesque
habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis
egestas. |
| bananas                                                 | strawberries

If that table is exported into pdf as shown in my attached testing.pdf
you can see that its overflowed the page. And that's what I'm trying to
prevent.

But that table is almost a screen width in my emacs and it will probably
get mangled by the mailserver along the way, but if the pdf attached
gets through you can see on there what I mean.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.4, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 25.0.92