Re: [O] whether in drawer?

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] whether in drawer?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:52:30 -0500

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> thank you.  for years i have been trying to advise undo-tree to deal
> with visibility properly.  namely, to not try to undo or redo
> invisibly, but also not to leave too much stuff visible.  maybe if i
> can get it to do canonical visibility except in drawers (where it
> should keep the drawer open if point is in it) it will work properly.

Do you have any other posts talking about this?  I'm interested in
fixing this too.  I've run into situations occasionally where undo-tree
seems to try to operate on a region or a hidden/folded area, and it just
kind of goes bonkers, and I end up having to revert the buffer.  It
would be nice to fix this.