Re: [O] sparse tree search still hides matching drawers (bug?)

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] sparse tree search still hides matching drawers (bug?)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 12:08:16 +0200

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> in maint, i wanted to show categories, so i did c-c / / for category.
>
> the properties drawers stayed closed.  shouldn't they show matches?

You already reported that bug, which was fixed in master branch.
I didn't apply it to maint because it changes the default value of
a defcustom, hence introducing a slight user-visible change.

> also, is it possible to make it so that if you provide an uppercased
> search string, only uppercase strings will be matched?  this is how
> isearch works for me.
>
> (setq org-show-context-detail
>       '(
>         ;; sparse tree regexp c-c / /
>         (occur-tree . minimal)
>         ;; sparse tree tags c-c / m
>         (tags-tree . minimal)
>         ;; everything else should always be canonical
>         (default . canonical)))

I guess you could set `case-fold-search' to an appropriate value before
searching.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou