Re: [O] sparse tree search still hides matching drawers (bug?)

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] sparse tree search still hides matching drawers (bug?)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 18:07:21 -0700

On 5/6/16, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> You already reported that bug, which was fixed in master branch.
> I didn't apply it to maint because it changes the default value of
> a defcustom, hence introducing a slight user-visible change.

thanks for being thorough and for fixing it.

> I guess you could set `case-fold-search' to an appropriate value before
> searching.

that would only either allow case folding or no case folding.  in
isearch, if you search for lowercase, it folds.  if you search for
uppercase CATEGORY, it doesn't.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.