Re: [O] Question on nested-blocks syntax

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Question on nested-blocks syntax
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 20:09:18 +0200

> I sympathize with aesthetics concerns, Org syntax, particularly blocks,
> is "massive", but I think this is not a sufficient motivation here.

I wonder what you mean by "massive" here?  Do you mean the fact that there
is an explicit beginning and end?

Aside: I think a big getting rid of the FORTRAN-70 "touch" (capitalized
keywords and delimiters) would make Org must more ascetically pleasing.
(We’d just need to change default usage of templates and block
capitalization).

Rasmus

--
With monopolies the cake is a lie!