Re: [O] add some babel supports (PHP, Lua, Redis)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] add some babel supports (PHP, Lua, Redis)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 23:23:50 +0800

I tried to sign the FSF copyright assignment before, but it is very difficult for me. So I give up. Is there other ways to merge this patches without signing the assignment? (I can give up this right)

Second: I updated branch commit messages in the ChangeLog format.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/