Re: [O] Annotating org exporters

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Annotating org exporters
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 17:55:41 +0200

Sebastian Fischmeister <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a simple way to build regex-based extensions to the exporters?

Yeah, filters.  But I don’t think this is the best way to go about it.

> For example, I would like to convert this string "=>" to $\rightarrow$
> when converting the document to latex.
>
> There are lots of other uses, where I could create my shortcuts and
> insert them in orgmode files without creating a lot of clutter in the
> file.

This sounds a bit like org-entities.  I use this together with cdlatex for
quickly inserting such things.

Try to type \Rightarrow and type C-c C-x \
Also try to export to text (non-unicode).  You will get the desired symbol.

Alternatively, you can use one of the many input methods such as TeX or
rfc1345 in which case you can get the ‘⇒’ by typing ‘\Rightarrow’ or
‘&=>’, respectively.  In latex, you can setup unicode-math.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
What will be next?