Re: [O] Using org-entities to escape symbols

From: drymer
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-entities to escape symbols
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 21:24:21 +0000

I'll try the other approach if we can't make this work, because I like
it more x)
I've evaluated all of it, even re-opened emacs.

Uh, in my description of that function it doesn't say the same, it's the
regular one. I've executed toggle-debug-on-error and re-evaluated and
nothing. It seems that is not being evaluated.

Kaushal Modi: