Re: [O] Bug: Write file while editing babel code block doesn't work as e

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Write file while editing babel code block doesn't work as expected [8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-778-g8127b3 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 20:00:20 -0400

Hi Nicolas,

2016ko maiatzak 11an, Nicolas Goaziou-ek idatzi zuen:

> I changed this in developement version. If you get any chance to test
> it, Please tell me if it behaves as expected. Thank you.

Is this a correct change?  Previously, C-x C-s in the org-src buffer
would save the underlying .org file, which was useful.  AFAICS this now
would not work.  I also wonder whether autosave will work correctly from
the org-src buffer.  I think the other suggestion in this thread (to use
write-region) is a better solution.

--
Aaron Ecay