Re: [O] org mode capture to headline at point

From: Phil Hudson
Subject: Re: [O] org mode capture to headline at point
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 18:07:32 +0100

On Fri, 13 May 2016 at  4:08:04 pm BST, Xebar Saram <address@hidden> wrote:

> any one knows how to launch a capture (thats pre defined) but auto refile that
> capture to the/beneath the current header at point?

Hope I've understood your requirement correctly. I think this will do
what you want:

If you can redefine the capture template, then use the 'function' target
location option and specify a function that either does nothing (if you
will always have point /exactly/ where you want the capture inserted
before you invoke capture), or else one that inserts the start of a new
entry below point. Then you can just C-c C-c to get your capture where
you want it instead of C-c C-w, no refile required.

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63