Re: [O] latex fragment png's size too small

From: tumashu
Subject: Re: [O] latex fragment png's size too small
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 17:42:10 +0800 (CST)

The problem is that the pic is too small and nearly can not see the words in
the picture, it will force user config it, if we use a larger pic, it can work
although it is ugly
在 2016-05-14 16:56:15,"Nicolas Goaziou" <address@hidden> 写道:
Hello,

tumashu <address@hidden> writes:

> The preview png of latex fragment seem to small, what about change
> default `org-format-latex-options'  :scale from 1.0 to 2.0?

As a data point, I use :scale 1.2. A factor of 2 may be too large for
some users.

In any case, the manual already highlights it:

     You can customize the variable ‘org-format-latex-options’ to
  influence some aspects of the preview.  In particular, the ‘:scale’ (and
  for HTML export, ‘:html-scale’) property can be used to adjust the size
  of the preview images.

Since there may not be a more reasonable default value, the best thing
to do could be to leave it up to the user to set his own factor.

WDYT?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou