Re: [O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] template for writing Emacs manuals in Org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:56:07 -0700

On Tue, 17 May 2016, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

Aloha Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

Once the manual is up-to-date, we might consider moving it to doc/ in
main distribution.

IIRC, Bastien doesn't like this idea.

Really? I admit I would be surprised. Do you recall why so, or do you
have any reference about it?

Maybe this thread:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/85574

Where Bastien says: "the day we can export org.org to org.texi with very little headache and ad hoc configuration, yes, we will make the move."

which sounds supportive to me.

Chuck