[O] Where should I add a new utility function?

From: Xi Shen
Subject: [O] Where should I add a new utility function?
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 07:41:43 +0000

Hi,

I would like to add a utility function which will be used by the org-babel-execute:sql function. The function would look like this:

+(defun platform-convert-file-name (file)
+  (if (fboundp 'cygwin-convert-file-name-to-windows)
+      (format "\"%s\"" (cygwin-convert-file-name-to-windows file))
+    (t file)))
+

As its name suggests, this function if very platform specific. Should I put this definition in the ob-sql.el file, the ob-core.el file or somewhere else?

Thanks,
David

--

Thanks,