Re: [O] Some progress

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] Some progress
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:47:17 +0000

>>> "Marco" == Marco Wahl <address@hidden> writes:

    > I disagree.  The agenda is based on agenda files.  So it's clear that
    > the agenda-tag-search applies only to the agenda files.  And it's in the
    > manual in section (info "(org) Tag searches").

Well ok, I found the paragraph in question, you are right,

    >> Now I can search and find tags in headings, but I cannot find
    >> properties, how do I find these?

    > * TODO Buy clothes for wedding
    >  :PROPERTIES:
    >  :estimated_cost: 100
    >  :END:

    > C-c a m estimated_cost="100"

    > finds the subtree.

    > Note the underscore instead of the hyphen.  '-' in the property name
    > breaks the search AFAICS.

    > See further (info "(org) Tag searches") which also has something about
    > searching for tags in the current buffer.

Thanks!

But, the point is: suppose I do not recall the exact content of that
property, so I would like to search for all PROPERTIES which contain
estimated_cost. How can I do that?

It seems that (org-entry-properties nil) is the command in question

regards

Uwe