Re: [O] Exporting to LaTeX Ignores Title Option in #+Options:.

From: Xiaolong Zhang (HKUCS)
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to LaTeX Ignores Title Option in #+Options:.
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 20:08:28 +0800

The difference is that no "\maketitle" is generated for LaTeX export after "\begin{document}"

Regards,
Xiaolong

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
I have a bunch of org-files that I want to export. They  all have a #+TITLE: but I don't want the Title to appear in the exported code.

If I export the following minimal file:

#+TITLE: My Title.
#+AUTHOR: Ian Barton.
#+STARTUP: content indent
#+DATE: [2016-06-18 Sat 07:43]

I get the following output:

\author{Ian Barton.}
\date{\textit{[2016-06-18 Sat 07:43]}}
\title{My Title.}

I thought that setting title:nil in #+Options: suppressed export of the title. Is this expected behaviour with LaTeX?

Ian.