Re: [O] patch for custom colored links in org-mode

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] patch for custom colored links in org-mode
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:11:59 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Aside: This is what is done for specially colored source blocks.

Duh. This totally eluded me.

> But we can change that UI if you think.

I think it would be nice to find a decent UI for that feature, indeed.
With that naming convention rule, you get neither docstring nor
customization UI.

Of course, this is documented in the manual, but very often, looking at
defcustoms in a library is of invaluable help.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou