[O] ipython not working in org mode

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] ipython not working in org mode
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:58:46 -0400

I've followed everything here (https://github.com/gregsexton/ob-ipython) in order to set up ipython in org mode. But I keep getting the error:

...executing Ipython code block...
apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, ipython

when I try the sample code block

#+BEGIN_SRC ipython :session myip
  %matplotlib inline
  import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
  import numpy as np
#+END_SRC

Other samples don't work either. I've gotten ipython from Enthought, which should have all the necessities. Starting ipython from my (Ubuntu) terminal brings up:

Python 2.7.11 | 64-bit | (default, Jun 11 2016, 10:32:30)
as it is on my path. I even installed exec-path-from-shell to make sure Emacs would see my path. Not sure how to proceed.

LB