[O] ob-sed-test failure introduced by f38f83b4

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [O] ob-sed-test failure introduced by f38f83b4
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:30:46 +0200

Two of the three ob-sed tests are failing after commit f38f83b4, but
only in batch mode.  It seems the final newline gets eaten somewhere,
leading to the string= howling in protest.  When I run the code in
question interactively, it works as expected (result shown in minibuffer
is a string _with_ the final newline).  I can't figure out why the
particular commit is having that effect, but it seems to have changed
some accidental setting that the sed tests were relying on.

Test ob-sed-test/in-file-header-argument condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (string= "A tested file.
"
                (org-babel-execute-src-block)))
      :form
      (string= "A tested file.
" "A tested file.")
      :value nil))
   FAILED  2/3  ob-sed-test/in-file-header-argument

Test ob-sed-test/simple-execution-of-script condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (string= "A processed sentence.
"
                (org-babel-execute-src-block)))
      :form
      (string= "A processed sentence.
" "A processed sentence.")
      :value nil))
   FAILED  3/3  ob-sed-test/simple-execution-of-script

Regards,
Achim.