Re: [O] org-mode habit consistency graph not displaying

From: Brenda J. Butler
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode habit consistency graph not displaying
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:10:04 -0400

On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 08:29:44PM -0700, Josiah Schwab wrote:
> Hello Brenda,
>
> > When I started using org-mode from elpa, the habit consistency graph
> > stopped showing. I was using a version of org-mode that comes with
> > debian before, with emacs 23 and the graph showed.
>
> When I upgraded to org 8.3, my org-habits did not display correctly,
> because the PROPERTY drawer where the habit style was indicated came
> after the LOGBOOK in my org files.
>
> After using org-repair-property-drawers
>
>   http://orgmode.org/Changes.html
>
> my habits returned to their previous appearance.

It was a combination of this, and also I had earlier changed my
"SCHEDULED:" lines to ":SCHEDULED:" in an effort to see the upcoming
quarterly habits in the schedule as the day approached.  Ie, on day
"DUE - some time", I wanted to visit DUE day in the agenda schedule
and see the habit/scheduled item.

So after fixing up my properties to match the new scheme, and editing
my :SCHEDULED: items back to SCHEDULED: then I saw the habit
consistency graphs again.  Now I can't see the upcoming quarterly
scheduled habits, but that's a different problem.

Thanks for helping me out.

bjb