Re: [O] Babel CALL no longer produces HTML output

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Babel CALL no longer produces HTML output
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 18:51:46 +0200

Hello,

"Charles C. Berry" <address@hidden> writes:

> IIUC, one result is that header args in the src block being called take
> precedence over default header args. More below.

[...]

> I am not sure I find this new behavior to be an improvement.

Having default header args to take precedence over local ones seems
counter-intuitive. It makes it harder to override them, and harder to
reason about the current active headers.

OTOH, inheriting :exports property may not be optimal. In particular,
":exports code" for a Babel call is probably nonsensical. Perhaps
a solution would be to keep the current behaviour and make an exception
for :exports, which would always be `results' for Babel calls.

WDYT?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou