[O] C-c "." and Converting To Other Calendars

From: ST
Subject: [O] C-c "." and Converting To Other Calendars
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 22:41:42 +0300

Hi,

1. I try to paste a timestamp in org mode using C-c "." However once I
get into Calender I would like to convert to other calender, like here:
Converting To Other Calendars

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/To-Other-Calendar.html

however pressing "p f" doesn't convert the date to the French calendar
(or any other). Is there a way to get this feature working for org?

2. Another question: if I have entries/anniversaries in my diary in
other calendar (e.g. French/Chinese/etc.) - how do I display them in my
org agenda?

Thank you!