Re: [O] Patch: default CSS class for SVG images in HTML export

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: [O] Patch: default CSS class for SVG images in HTML export
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:34:06 +0300

Ok, here is trial number 2, with patch and test files. The test file
shows multiple use cases.

Just let me know if something in this still needs fixing.

Jarmo

PS. org-combine-plists is a cool function
PPS. I just amended the commit of my first trial, that's why the
     timestamp is still from this morning.