Re: [O] Project Management reporting

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Project Management reporting
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:17:06 +0000

Hi John,

What have you tried in org mode and what does not work? Have you tried the org>latex>pdf exporter?

What is project management reporting? Having an example template of plain text data you need to enter for that report and an example document of what the final report should look like will be needed before a solution can be proposed.