Re: [O] table alignment with org-pretty-entities turned on

From: jsj
Subject: Re: [O] table alignment with org-pretty-entities turned on
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:34:00 -0700

I have some updates about this issue.

I can confirm that it is not related to the prettification. I tried to directly
put in unicode symbols instead of the ones generated by prettification, and I
got exactly the same issue.

So I guess this has something to do with how the system is handling the
non-latin symbols.
It looks like these greek letters are displayed to be single-width symbols but
counted as double-wide ones. Btw, I am using a fixed-width font, and the greek
letters does not cause alignment issues outside tables.

Jiang