Re: [O] Thank you!

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: [O] Thank you!
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 21:00:49 -0300

On 14 June 2016 at 10:33, Gyro Funch <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have recently adopted org-mode for both task lists and technical
> writing and wanted to express my sincere thanks to the creator,
> developers, and maintainers for such a wonderful piece of software.
>
> Keep up the great work!

[Resurrecting this thread]
I also am a happy user.  Emacs and Org are useful and fun to use.

When the Brazilian Real gains a little value, I plan to ask on this
mailing list how to donate.

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.