Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:49:58 +0200

Hi,

On my Windows system, I have Cygwin setup, with Emacs as part of the Cygwin installation.

Cygwin Emacs is not a native Emacs (AFAIK). The difference is in the way it groks pathnames
and other stuff like the default shell.

I also setup my Cygwin environment to use zsh. I started my Emacs from this zsh environment. I think that's where org inherited this setting.

I think when org execute my block, it some how assumed that it should use the same shell at the remote end.

The portion of code I pointed out does not make sense to me and it may be responsible for your problem.

FabriceĀ