Re: [O] Is there a *Org PDF LaTeX Output* buffer ?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Is there a *Org PDF LaTeX Output* buffer ?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:12:17 -0400

Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:

> When an export from org to pdf fails, the error message refers to a *Org
> PDF LaTeX Output* buffer that doesn't seem to have been created on my
> setup. Is it an old message from a previous behaviour long gone ?

No, it should be present: it is created when you export to PDF through
LaTeX (it is created by org-latex-compile which is called by
org-latex-export-to-pdf). I just tried a (successful, but I don't
think it matters) export and was able to visit it afterwards.

Org-mode version 8.3.6 (release_8.3.6-1135-g0ba465 @
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)

--
Nick