Re: [O] Bug: malformed property drawers [8.3.6 (8.3.6-3-gf46b92-elpa @ c

From: Tamulis, Andrius
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: malformed property drawers [8.3.6 (8.3.6-3-gf46b92-elpa @ c:/Users/atamulis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160919/)]
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 23:52:42 -0500

I hope this gets to the mailing list. I'm not sure how the mailing list works.

As for the below,
1) I've just spent a lot of time trying various searches at the emacs-orgmode Archives, and reading through many pages of results, but I can't find the mailing list discussion mentioned below by Nicolas. Can anyone help? Until I read that, I won't comment further on whether it was a good idea to insist that PROPERTIES and dates immediatly follow the headline.

2) If there is good code for fixing the properties drawers, why isn't it in the org-agenda-set-property function? The code there now just creates new PROPERTIES drawers, ignoring existing ones.

Thanks,

Andrius