Re: [O] Misc. questions

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Misc. questions
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 09:08:25 -0400

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016, at 04:21 PM, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:
> > 2) How does the export menu get set?
>
> I noticed there's a variable to control it, but whether that's the whole
> story I don't know. Anyway, try:
>
> : M-x customize-variable RET org-export-backends
>
> I'm afraid I can't help with the remaining questions.

Ah! The help (C-h v org-export-backends) for this variable says it must
be set before org.el is loaded. Otherwise, it can be modified with
customize, or with some code which is shown in the help.

It appears to have had the initial value (ascii html icalendar latex),
and also has md on my currently running emacs.

Thanks!

-pd

--
  Peter Davis