Re: [O] Fwd: comment lines inside org tables

From: Rolf Sander (MPI)
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: comment lines inside org tables
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 17:32:56 +0200

Hello Nicolas and everyone else,

I'm sorry to say this but this email list has been the most
disappointing experience for me. I asked a simple question and even
provided the code for a possible solution. The answers I received
included phrases like "can of worms", "little benefit" and "barely
scratching the surface of the problem". And now you even wrote:

I am still waiting for an answer to my question if the solution with
"|-/" comments that I have proposed has any negative side effects...

I already answered to that question, but you discarded my answer.

This is not true! You did not answer my question! Without testing, you
just _speculated_ that you expect problems with formulas and export. So
I tested it myself. In my tests I did _not_ experience any problems with
formulas and export. Why do you claim that I discarded your answer?

I still think orgmode is great code and I would have loved to
participate. However, given the way that you treat me here, I lost my
motivation to work with you. Instead, I will have to modify my own *.el
files.

Good bye...
Rolf

  Rolf Sander                              phone: [+49] 6131/305-4610
  Max-Planck Institute of Chemistry        email: address@hidden
  PO Box 3060, 55020 Mainz, Germany     homepage: www.rolf-sander.net
               www.atmospheric-chemistry-and-physics.net
                www.geoscientific-model-development.net