[O] Exporting big org file with contents split in other org files

From: Giacomo M
Subject: [O] Exporting big org file with contents split in other org files
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 15:18:35 +0200

Dear all,

I know org-mode has an #+INCLUDE directive for header and initialization code. I was wondering whether this works also for creating contents below headlines. E.g.

#+BEGIN_SRC org-mode

* Chapter 1
#+INCLUDE: chapter-1-with-two-stars-headlines.org

* Chapter 2
#+INCLUDE: chapter-2-with-two-stars-headlines.org

#+END_SRC

Otherwise, what is the preferred way of organizing very long documents which are better maintained as splitted, but still need to be exported together?

Thanks a lot

Giacomo