Re: [O] ODT export

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] ODT export
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:59:53 +0200

Haven't done this in a while, but I just tested, and ODT custom style files
work fine for me under Org 8.3.4. (Note: I haven't pulled the latest Org
changes; waiting for another package to catch up.)

I've never know this to fail as such. I did have a problem for a while
using .odt files as stylesheets on Mac under Snow Leopard, which
apparently didn't get the command Org used to unzip the ODT file and
extract the style document. I never found the fix, so for a while I
worked around it by extracting the style .xml manually and referenced that file
instead. Now everything seems to be working as it should, though.

Yours,
Christian