Re: [O] Document of org-map-entries

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Document of org-map-entries
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 01:25:57 -0400

One more question: how do I map only the entries that has a specific property
defined? The following code didn't work.

(org-map-entries
     (lambda () (...))
     "mytag+myproperty<>nil")

Thanks,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:00 AM, York Zhao <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you very much Nick.

(info "(org) Using the mapping API") was the first doc I read which has very little information on how to use the "match" parameter.  (info "(org) Matching tags and properties") does have a lot more detail though.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:46 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> I wanted to know how to use the MATCH parameter in
> `org-map-entries'. I've searched extensively, but was unable to find
> much useful information. Can somebody please shed some lights on
> this?

See

   (info "(org) Using the mapping API")

and

   (info "(org) Matching tags and properties")

--
Nick