Re: [O] html-email in org-mode

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] html-email in org-mode
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:45:21 -0400

Do you mean monospace in the whole html message, e.g. something like Courier?

Or just in a table? I do not think you can control the font in plain
text emails.

You can set the font in the td elements of a table like this (I used
cursive because it was easy to see.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defun italicize-table (data backend info)
  (with-temp-buffer
    (insert data)
    (goto-char (point-min))
    (while (re-search-forward "<td" nil t)
      (replace-match "<td style=\"font-family:cursive;\""))
    (message"got %s" (buffer-string))
    (buffer-string)))

(add-to-list 'org-export-filter-table-functions 'italicize-table)
#+END_SRC

After you run that, the tables in html have italicized/cursive elements
in them. And probably all other exports to html too ;)

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F